Health and Safety FAQ
Masks are voluntary.
- HALO-LED in-duct air purifier – All of our AC units are equipped with this cutting-edge technology in order to proactively treat every cubic inch of air-conditioned space, reducing airborne and surface contaminants and pollutants through bi-polar ionization and the revolutionary REME-LED technology.
- “Sanitize and Defend” – One of the products we use to treat our facility is Sanitize and Defend which is an EPA registered technology that is safe to use around children and pets. It is a 2-step process that first sanitizes surfaces and then “defends” those surfaces by creating microscopic “spikes”, imperceptible to human touch, that provide a “mechanical” disinfection and durable long-term protection (defends a minimum of 90 days).
- Electrostatic backpack sprayer – We use this machine to apply sanitizing products in our facility. Electrostatic sprayers use positive and negative charges to make sanitizing solutions electromagnetically stick to targeted surfaces. No matter which angle from which you spray a surface, the charge created by the electrostatic sprayer makes the product wrap around and cling to the entire surface.
- We have a facility cleaning team onsite daily to clean, disinfect and sanitize using products that are EPA approved and are effective against bacteria and viruses, including Covid-19.
- Theraworx Protect – Accessible at facility entry points as well as throughout the building, we have dispensers of the advanced skin hygiene and barrier system known as Theraworx Protect. This product is used by top hospitals like St. Jude’s Children’s Research Hospital to manage healthcare associated risks. It is a non-toxic, non-irritating formulation that provides advanced hygiene for the hands and the face. It is safe for use around the eyes, nose and mouth. One application of Theraworx Protect is good for 3-8 hours so it’s not necessary to use frequently. Soap and water WILL take it off, so it does need to be reapplied after handwashing. The product dispensers deliver Theraworx Protect as foam in order to give complete coverage on the skin.
- ENTRANCE – enter through the Main entrance by the front office approximately 10 minutes prior to the start of class.
- WATER BOTTLE – we recommend that students bring their own personal water bottle clearly labeled with the student’s name. Water fountains are only intended to be used for refilling water bottles. Water bottles may also be purchased at the front office window or the Shine Café.
- HAND HYGIENE – students & visitors should use the provided Theraworx in one of the wall mounted dispensers or use hand sanitizer or wash their hands upon entering the facility.
- LOBBIES AND COMMON AREAS – In an effort to limit the number of people in the building at any one time, lobbies and common areas are open to 1 parent/guardian per student.
- SPOT TV – For parents who would like to view their student’s class remotely rather than in person, you may request access at no charge to our Spot TV service. Call our office or inquire at the front office window to set up your access.
- PICK-UP – A parent or guardian should come into the facility to be present to pick up the student when the class or camp is done.
If you or anyone living with you is sick, please stay home and follow your physician’s recommendations. Make-ups for missed classes can be scheduled online through the parent portal or by calling our front office at 501-327-7742.
We will isolate them and call the parent to pick up the student as soon as possible.