1. Students will enter through the Main entrance by the front office.
2. Students are to enter the building no more than 10 minutes early.
3. In the afternoon / evenings, all who enter through the Main entrance will be health screened by a staff member and directed to apply Theraworx as they enter. Anyone who appears ill will not be allowed to enter.
4. Lobbies and common areas are open to 1 parent / guardian per kindergarten or younger age student. To allow space for physical distancing, no other observers are allowed.
5. Start and finish times are staggered, so please arrive early and pick up on time.
6. If a student starts to run a fever or gets sick during class, we will isolate them and call the parent to pick up the student as soon as possible.